Cleveland 2065 High Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Parabolic flute design can drill 14 times the diameter of the drill deep
- 118-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- High-speed steel (HSS) for use on a wide variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright), for use with a wide range of drilling materials
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- The Cleveland 2065 parabolic flute design, jobber length high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 118-degree notched-point drill point and uncoated (bright) surface treatment, which is designed for high-performance drilling applications. It can drill up to 14 times the diameter of the drill deep. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.