Cleveland 2213 Cobalt Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit - Size: 1/8"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree split-point angles are self-centering, to reduce walking, good for hard material, and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Straw oxide reduces grinding stress within the tool
- The Cleveland 2213 Cobalt heavy-duty jobber length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point and straw oxide surface treatment, which is designed for heavy-duty drilling applications. Conforms to NAS 907 type J specifications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. This drill has high red hardness for extended wear life in high heat conditions.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.