Cleveland 2410 3/4" D x 9-3/4" L High Speed Steel Taper Shank Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- With 30 degree helix
- With 135 degree drill point, allowing for a cleaner drill hole and less slippage when starting
- High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance
- Black oxide treatment adds lubricity and creates small pockets on the surface of the tool that act to hold coolant near the cutting edge
- Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters
- Greenfield Industries is a leading manufacturer of expendable cutting tools and related products. The company sells thousands of products under the brand names Cleveland, Chicago-Latrobe, Cle-Line, Vermont Tap & Die, Bassett, and Putnam Tools, Geometric, Vers-O-Tool, H & G, and Acme-Fette. The product lines include drills, end mills, taps, dies, reamers, countersinks, counterbores, tool bits, and more. These tools are used in a variety of applications, If it's being drilled, cut, bored, dug, shaped, milled, stamped, formed, drawn, or threaded, Greenfield Industries products are hard at work. In 2009, Greenfield Industries became part of the Top-Eastern Group, the world?s largest manufacturer of twist drills. The blending of these two powerhouse companies allows both the global capacity necessary to engage in the world?s cutting tool markets. By combining the benefits of world-class manufacturing facilities, experienced sales and technical support, and well-known and respected brand nam
- Cutting Diameter: 3/4 inches
- Cutting Length: 5.875 inches
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Outside Diameter: 0.7500 inches
- Overall Length: 9.750 inches
- Shank Diameter: .700 inches
- Size: 3/4"
- Style Name: Long-Length
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.