Cleveland 2410 High Speed Steel Taper Shank Drill Bit, Black Oxide, #3 Morse Taper Shank, 135 Degree Split Point, 15/16" Dia. x 10 3/4" Lg (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- With 30 degree helix, With 135 degree drill point, allowing for a cleaner drill hole and less slippage when starting, High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance, Black oxide treatment adds lubricity and creates small pockets on the surface of the tool that act to hold coolant near the cutting edge, Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.