Cleveland 2575 Cobalt Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit - Size: 31/64"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- Long-length drill bits, longer than Jobber drill bits, for deeper holes
- Gold oxide reduces grinding stress within the tool
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2575 parabolic flute design, long-length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree notched-point drill point and gold oxide surface treatment, which is designed for high-performance drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. This drill has high red hardness for extended wear life in high heat conditions.`
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.