Cleveland 3780 Cobalt Steel Jobbers' Length Drill Bit - Pack of 10
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 135-degree split-point angles for centering and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Black oxide finish, for improving lubricity, resisting corrosion, and resistances to chipping or flaking
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- NAS 907 type D standards, for use in the aerospace industry
- The Cleveland 3780 short flute jobber length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 40-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point and black oxide surface treatment, which is designed for heavy-duty drilling applications. Several features such as extra heavy web for increased rigidity, high helix angle for efficient chip removal, and a preferred drill bit point geometry for drilling into work-hardened stainless steels, combined with short flutes, offer a high performance drill bit for common aircraft maintenance duties or industrial usage. Conforms to NAS 907 type D specifications. Round shanks into a wide range of tool-holders.
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.