Cleveland 6 High Speed Steel Aircraft Extension Drill Bit - Size: 3/16"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Pack of 12
- NAS 907 Rev. 14 type A standards, for use in the aerospace industry
- 6" extended shank length, for extra reach
- 135-degree split-point angles are self-centering, to reduce walking, good for hard material, and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- Uncoated (bright), for use with a wide range of drilling materials
- The Cleveland 3957-6, 6" extended shank, high-speed steel (HSS) drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point and uncoated surface treatment, which helps optimize performance in general-purpose drilling applications. Conforms to NAS 907 Rev. 14 type A specifications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. This drill features an extended length shank for those applications requiring a long reach.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.