Cleveland Cobalt #4 Steel Jobbers Length Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) is harder than TiN, which provides excellent heat resistance for more abrasive materials
- 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2075N Q-Cobalt wide land parabolic flute design, jobber length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree notched-point drill point and Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) surface treatment, which is designed for high-performance drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.