Cleveland Cobalt #4 Steel Jobbers Length Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) is harder than TiN, which provides excellent heat resistance for more abrasive materials
- 135-degree angle, notched-point provides ease of penetration when starting holes and prevent walking
- Jobber-length, for a wide range of applications
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2075N Q-Cobalt wide land parabolic flute design, jobber length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 38-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree notched-point drill point and Titanium carbonitride (TiCN) surface treatment, which is designed for high-performance drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.