Cleveland Cobalt Steel Short Length Bronze Oxide Round Shank Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Screw machine length, for rigidity and strength
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- 135-degree split-point angles are self-centering, to reduce walking, good for hard material, and to reduce pressure on cutting edges
- Straw oxide reduces grinding stress within the tool
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Cleveland 2133 screw machine length, high-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt drill bit has a 30-degree helix angle, with a 135-degree split-point drill point and straw oxide surface treatment, which is designed for heavy-duty drilling applications. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. This drill has high red hardness for extended wear life in high heat conditions. The 2133 series performs best when drilling into stainless steel, tool steel, carbon steel, and cast iron. Straw oxide is a low-temperature heat treatment that reduces grinding stress within the tool. Spiral flutes act as a passageway for chip extraction from the hole and for coolant to enter the hole. The twist of the flutes brings chips up and away from the cutting edge. 135-degree split-point reduces walking when starting a hole and penetrates more easily than a convention point. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems. The screw machine length, also called short or stub length
- Cutting Diameter: 0.2280 inches
- Cutting Length: 1.313 inches
- Flute Length: 1.313 inches
- Outside Diameter: 0.2280 inches
- Overall Length: 2.438 inches
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.