DeWalt 1/2" (13 mm) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
A savvy shopper from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward and reverse
- Powerful, 7 Amp motor with no-load speed of 2100 RPM and 2700 IPM
- AC/DC rocking switch makes it easy to go from forward to reverse
- 11-1/4 in. L, weighs 7 lbs.
- Detent pin anvil
- The DEWALT 1/2 in. (13 mm) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward or reverse for quick, efficient loosening and fastening. The ball bearing construction, with 1/2 in. detent pin connects and all-metal front end connect, provides overall durability. An ergonomic, soft-grip handle is positioned in the middle for balance.
- Amperage (amps): 7.5
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Corded Tool Type: Impact Wrench
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Forward/Reverse Rocker Switch: Yes
- Impacts Per Minute: 2700
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2100
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Torque (lb-in): 4140
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.