DeWalt 1/2" (13 mm) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil
A clever deal seeker from WI snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward and reverse
- Powerful, 7 Amp motor with no-load speed of 2100 RPM and 2700 IPM
- AC/DC rocking switch makes it easy to go from forward to reverse
- 11-1/4 in. L, weighs 7 lbs.
- Detent pin anvil
- The DEWALT 1/2 in. (13 mm) Impact Wrench with Detent Pin Anvil delivers up to 345 ft. lbs. of torque in forward or reverse for quick, efficient loosening and fastening. The ball bearing construction, with 1/2 in. detent pin connects and all-metal front end connect, provides overall durability. An ergonomic, soft-grip handle is positioned in the middle for balance.
- Amperage (amps): 7.5
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Corded Tool Type: Impact Wrench
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Forward/Reverse Rocker Switch: Yes
- Impacts Per Minute: 2700
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2100
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Torque (lb-in): 4140
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.