DeWalt DC725K-2 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2" Cordless Compact Hammer Drill
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
DeWalt DC725K-2 18-Volt Ni-Cad 1/2" Cordless Compact Hammer Drill is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Viking Garth from Beware, the previous owners! I am under the impression that this was a return. I feel that someone purchased this drill and replaced it with a lesser model. Probably the batteries as well but I didn't have them for more than a couple of minutes. I do not fault Blinq, just the morals of someone, abusing the system. Blinq took the return and refunded my money. So, I feel they stand on their reputation and would do business with them again. All I lost was a little of my time.
Date published: 2015-03-29
- Dual speed range of 0 - 500/0 - 1700 RPM and 0 - 8500/0 - 29,000 BPM delivers optimal performance
- 1/2 in. single sleeve ratcheting chuck reduces bit slippage
- Compact size provides easy access in hard-to-reach spots
- Lightweight design (4.9 lbs.) helps reduce fatigue during extended use
- LED work light illuminates your workspace for better visibility
- DEWALT's 18-Volt Cordless 1/2 in. Compact Hammer Drill (DC725K-2) is compatible with the entire DEWALT 18-Volt system and works with all 18-Volt DEWALT. Its lightweight, compact size allows you to easily work in tight spaces.
- Battery Amp Hours: 2.2
- Battery Power Type: Ni-Cad
- Blows per Minute: 29000
- Chuck Size: 1/2 In.
- Chuck Type: Keyless
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cordless Tool Type: Hammer Drill
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1700
- Voltage (volts): 18
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.