DeWalt DCD950B 18-Volt XRP 1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver
A clever deal seeker from OK snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Chuck Size
- Includes 1/2 in. hammer drill/drill/driver, 360 Degree side handle and manual
- 450 Units Watt Out of max power for great performance in all drilling and fastening applications
- Heavy duty, 1/2 in. self-tightening chuck tightens throughout operation for bit gripping strength
- Patented 3-speed, all-metal transmission matches the tool to the task for fast application speed and improved run time
- Variable speed bit rotation (low - 0-500, medium - 0-1250 and high - 0-2000 BPM)
- Variable speed concussive blows for hammer drilling (low - 0-8500, medium - 0-21,250 and high - 0-34,000 BPM)
- LED work light provides increased visibility in dark spaces
- The DEWALT XRP 1/2 in. 18-Volt Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver is built around a robust high-efficiency motor. It features a patented 3-speed, all-metal transmission which makes it easy to find the right speed for the job. Great for driving screws through wood, plywood, composites, plastic, metal, steel and even poured concrete, stone and concrete block. The versatile tool weighs in at just 3.9 lbs. so you can work without putting excessive strain on your wrists. Its compact size also makes it easy to drill in tight spaces.
- Battery Power Type: Ni-Cad
- Battery Size: Sub-C
- Blows per Minute: 34000
- Chuck Size: 1/2 In.
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cordless Tool Type: Hammer Drill
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2000
- Power Tool Features: LED Light,Second Handle Included,Variable Speed
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.9 lb
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Voltage (volts): 18
- Hammer Drill
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.