Dormer 3/8" A976 Round Shank Cobalt Steel Extra Long Length Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Extra-length drill bits have longer flutes and overall lengths than Jobber drill bits, for deeper holes
- 130-degree point angle has good centering capabilities and reduces pressure on cutting edges
- High-speed steel (HSS) containing cobalt is a good combination of toughness and hardness, for use on drilling through hard substances
- Uncoated (bright) finish with Smooth-Flow coating reduces coefficient of friction, has efficient chip evacuation and extends tool life
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- The Dormer A976 extra-length drill bit is a 130-degree PFX point, parabolic flute round shank, drill bit made of HSS and cobalt. Designed to drill holes up to 15 times the diameter of the drill. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. Best performance in steel, but also good performance in stainless steel, cast iron, titanium, copper, and unalloyed aluminum magnesium
- Drill Bits
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.