Dormer A002 Split Point Jobber Drill - 1PK - Size: 3/8"
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Bright/TiN Coating, High Speed Steel, Head Diameter 0.375", Flute Length 87 mm, Full Length 133 mm (Pack of 10)
- Uncoated (bright) finish with Titanium Nitride (TiN) only at the tip of the cutting tool offers hardness and heat resistance
- Jobber-length drill bits are the most common length drill bit, suitable for a wide range of applications
- 118-degree split point angles, for general drilling applications with easy starting and accurate drill location
- Round shanks, for use on a variety of tool-holding systems
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
- The Dormer A002 jobber length, TiN tipped, split-point, round shank drill bit made of HSS with an uncoated (bright) finish is suitable for drilling to a depth up to four times the diameter of the drill. Good for portable or machine drilling. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size. It was designed for drilling holes into a wide variety of metals and synthetic materials with best performance in steel, cast iron, aluminum magnesium and synthetic materials.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.