Drill America 27/32" Cobalt Steel Screw Machine Length Drill Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Ideal for portable or machine drilling
- Drill America D/ASTCO series cobalt steel screw machine length drill bit. Manufactured to National Aerospace Standard 907. 135 degrees split point is self-centering and reduces thrust. Ideal for portable or machine drilling. Short, rugged construction performs well in high tensile strength materials like PH stainless steel, inconel, and titanium.
- Drill America
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.