Drill America 61/64" 1/2" Reduced-Shank Cobalt Steel Drill Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys
- Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- Manufactured to National Aerospace standard 907
- Made of heat resistant cobalt and ground to a heavy duty 135 degree split point. Common flute and overall length for minimal adjustment during tool changes. Precision ground for high degree of concentricity between shank and body diameter. Ideal for drilling in tough, high tensile strength materials. Expands the size range capacity of a portable drill chuck. Common flute and overall length for minimal adjustment during tool changes. Precision ground for high degree of concentricity between shank and body diameter. Ideal for drilling in low and medium tensile strength materials.
- Drill America
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.