Drill America DWCXL Series Cobalt Steel End Mill, Polished Finish, 4 Flute, Square End, 2" Cutting Length, 1 1/4" Cutting Diameter, 4-1/4" Length, 3/4" Shank (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drill America DWCXL series end mill cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys. Weldon shanks feature a round shank with one of more flats machined into the side for easy indexing and alignment. When run in a counter clockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Designed to machine most materials of medium hardness such as steel, brass, bronze and iron.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.