Drill America DWCXL Series Cobalt Steel End Mill, Polished Finish, 4 Flute, Square End, 2" Cutting Length, 1 1/4" Cutting Diameter, 4-1/4" Length, 3/4" Shank (Pack of 1)
No reviews found
- Drill America DWCXL series end mill cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys. Weldon shanks feature a round shank with one of more flats machined into the side for easy indexing and alignment. When run in a counter clockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Designed to machine most materials of medium hardness such as steel, brass, bronze and iron.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.