Drill America DWDDL Series High-Speed Steel Extra Long Length Drill Bit, Black Oxide Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 53/64" Size, 18" Length (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Drill America DWDDL Series High-Speed Steel drill bit is for general purpose drilling in applications where extra length for reach is required. It is designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families. DWDDL Series drill bits are a dependable, general-purpose drill used for a variety of materials. Ideal for production or maintenance. Bright finish, which provides superior chip evacuation. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems . When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.