Drill America DWDDL Series High-Speed Steel Extra Long Length Drill Bit, Black Oxide Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 53/64" Size, 18" Length (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Drill America DWDDL Series High-Speed Steel drill bit is for general purpose drilling in applications where extra length for reach is required. It is designed to perform in a broad range of materials in the iron and steel families. DWDDL Series drill bits are a dependable, general-purpose drill used for a variety of materials. Ideal for production or maintenance. Bright finish, which provides superior chip evacuation. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems . When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.