Drill America TSD Series M42 Cobalt Steel Short Length Drill Bit, Gold Oxide Finish, Threaded Shank, Spiral Flute, 135 Degrees Split Point, #16 Size (Pack of 25)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Drill America TSD series short M42 cobalt steel drill bit. This Type "D" adapter drill is made from M42 8 percent cobalt High-Speed Steel and is manufactured to NAS 965 Type "D" specifications. Featured with 135 degrees heavy duty split point and surface treated for drilling hard, tough, high tensile strength materials. When drilling low tensile strength materials, this drill bit will have significantly greater tool life than the NAS 965 Type "B", High-Speed Steel adapter drill, resulting in a much lower cost per hole.
- Drill America
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.