FISCH 1-5/8" Diameter by 3/8-Inch Hex Wave Cutter Forstner Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Suitable for hard and softwood, coated chip board, laminates as well as MDF plates
- High Rotation Speed
- Precise Cutting Quality
- Optimized cutting resulting in an improved running of your drill
- Can be resharpened up to 30 times before needing to be replaced
- The FISCH Wave Cutter is a high performance, next generation Forstner Bit and is truly the world's best! Designed with the patented "Wave Cutter", this Forstner bit has been tested against other leading bits and has been and proven to drill 3 times the number of holes before needing to be re-sharpened! Manufactured from Forged and Heat Treated Steel, its unique non-clogging design allows you to drill precise holes quickly without burning, while helping to increase the overall life of the bit. Drills smooth and precise holes in soft woods, hard woods and laminates with 25-Percent less power required. Designed for the professional trade and can be used in portable power drills and stationary boring machines.
- Forstner Bit
- Forstner Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.