Flexible Shank Tip Installer 1/4inx24in 1
A clever deal seeker from IA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- IRWIN Flexible Installer Bits with HSS Tip feature a unique combination of a 135 Degree self-centering split point stepped to 118 Degree hole enlarging body for fast, easy starts and smooth drilling in metal, wood or plastic . These bits are made with a hole in the flute for easy wire pulling through walls, ceilings and floors. They have a 3-flatted shank to prevent slipping in drill chucks and the shank also includes a hole for wire pulling. The bit is designed with a tapered flute for faster chip ejection which delivers less binding and smoother drilling. Plus, the bits are made from premium high speed steel for extended drilling life in metal, wood and plastic.
- Irwin Tools
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.