Freud 9mm Dia Industrial Carbide Tipped Right Hand Brad Point Boring Bit
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- 9mm diameter, 57.5mm overall length, 27mm max hole depth, left hand rotation, 10mm shank.
- The 57.5mm long bits have a 10mm x 20mm shank making them compatible with most boring machines.
- Drills all composition materials, solid surface materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on automatic and manual muti-spindle boring machines
- Freud's industrial carbide tipped brad point boring bits are designed for multiple spindle machines. The 10mm x 20mm shank are compatible with most boring machines. Drills all composition materials, solid surface materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods on automatic or manual multi-spindle boring machines. 9mm diameter, 57.5mm overall length, 27mm max hole depth, left hand rotation, 10mm shank.
- Boring Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.