Freud 9mm Dia Industrial Carbide Tipped Right Hand Brad Point Boring Bit
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- 9mm diameter, 57.5mm overall length, 27mm max hole depth, left hand rotation, 10mm shank.
- The 57.5mm long bits have a 10mm x 20mm shank making them compatible with most boring machines.
- Drills all composition materials, solid surface materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on automatic and manual muti-spindle boring machines
- Freud's industrial carbide tipped brad point boring bits are designed for multiple spindle machines. The 10mm x 20mm shank are compatible with most boring machines. Drills all composition materials, solid surface materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods on automatic or manual multi-spindle boring machines. 9mm diameter, 57.5mm overall length, 27mm max hole depth, left hand rotation, 10mm shank.
- Boring Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.