Hitachi 10" x 12" SDS Pro 7/8" 2-Cutter Drill Bit - 10-Pack (727153B10)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Well-built with a simple design
- Special Direct System improves hammer action
- 7/8-Inch diameter and 12-Inch total length
- 10-Inch drilling depth
- The Hitachi 727153B10 SDS-Plus Pro 7/8-Inch by 10-Inch by 12-Inch Hammer 2-Cutter Drill Bit is for use with demolition hammers, rotary drill hammers and combination drills to work in concrete, masonry and natural stone. The aggressive and durable carbide tip allows for easy centering and fast drilling. The dynamic, chisel-shaped bit head ensures rapid penetration. The multi-fluted spiral flute quickly channels debris from the hole. The bit features reinforced flute geometry, which reduces vibration, and transfers more impact energy. The 2-cutter drill bit measures 7/8-inch in diameter, 10-inch in drilling depth and 12-inches in total length. The hammer cutter drill bit comes in a 10-pack.
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.