Ideal 1/4 to 3/4" Step Drill Bit (35-512)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Titanium nitride coating dramatically extends bit life
- Unique double-fluted design for balanced cuts and cooler operation
- All shanks are 1" in length
- Self-starting point eliminates starter holes or punches
- Trust IDEAL step drill bits for precise, repetitive drilling through the toughest materials including brass, carbon steel, cast iron, stainless steel, and more. These tough and reliable tools are constructed with a rugged titanium nitrite exterior coating. Each step is gradually blended to ease stepping through hole sizes; reducing the need to keep changing drill bits, which speeds up the fabrication process. Improved Split-Point tip design eliminates the need for a starter hole or punch and delivers three times faster starts, saving valuable time. The double-fluted design provides balanced cuts and cooler operation.
- Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.