Ingersoll-Rand 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench (231C)
A clever deal seeker from MA snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Metal / Plastic
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy-to-service two-piece construction
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
- Patented one-hand forward/reverse for easy operation
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Introduced over 25 years ago and continually refined for optimum performance, the Ingersoll Rand 231C 1/2-Inch Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench offers the sheer power you need to easily tackle even the toughest jobs. Its economy and proven durability make this wrench an industry leader and an ideal choice for heavy-duty jobs.Whether you're a vehicle hobbyist or professional mechanic, the 231C can help simplify jobs like rotating tires or performing basic vehicle maintenance. It comes equipped with an exclusive Twin Hammer Plus impact mechanism for 1/2-inch drive, and it boasts an average air consumption of 4.2 CFM. And whether you're removing lug nuts or stubborn bolts, pressure-feed lubrication ensures ease of use.This compact tool delivers a maximum torque of 425 ft./lbs. and provides an impressive speed of 8,000 RPM (1,200 BPM) for fast, efficient performance.To help maintain consistent results, the 231C's adjustable power regulator provides variable power in one direction and full powe
- Color: Silver/ Black
- Power Source: air-powered
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.