Irwin 12" 6 TPI Demolition Reciprocating Saw Blade - 50 Pack (4935015)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- For heavy duty and demolition applications in wood and metal
- Use with materials 3/16" (5 mm) and thicker
- Electronic beam weld for stronger, longer lasting teeth
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- 8% Cobalt keeps teeth sharp longer
- Cobalt bi-metal construction, with a high-speed steel cutting edge electron-beam-welded to a tough flexible backing steel. Bi-metal construction ensures virtual unbreakability when cutting wood, metal, rubber, and other tough materials. Ideal for demolition work in wood, nail-embedded wood, metal.
- Length: 12"
- TPI: 6
- Blade Thickness: .062"
- Material: Bi-Metal
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.