KEO 32583 Cobalt Steel NC Spotting Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank, Right Hand Flute, 90 Degree Point Angle, 5/8" Body Diameter, 4-3/8" Overall Length
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- KEO NC spotting drills are designed with a narrow chisel edge for quick star ting and a constant web to allow for resharpening without the need for web thinning. Cobalt steel tools are similar to high-speed steel, but with more cobalt for improved performance when cutting harder metals such as stainless steel or nickel alloys. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Right-hand cut tools have a cutting action that engages when they are run in a clockwise direction.
- KEO Cutters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.