KEO Tialn Coated Solid Carbide Single End Countersink - Size: 1"
A true treasure hunter from MD snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems
- Titanium aluminum nitride coatings become self-lubricating when used at very high speeds, making them ideal for cutting without coolant ("dry machining")
- Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems
- When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging
- 100 degree angle
- KEO single flute countersinks are ideal for chamfering, deburring and countersinking. The large positive rake and single flute construction provide a smooth surface finish on a wide variety of materials. The versatility of this tool should increase productivity on all general purpose applications. Solid carbide tools offer long tool life and faster cutting speeds than other substrates, but are more brittle and must be used with rigid toolholding systems.
- KEO Cutters
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.