Lenox Classic Tuff Tooth Vari-Raker Band Saw Blade
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vari-tooth design for faster cutting rates than regular tooth design
- Bimetal for cutting carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals
- Good for cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes
- M-42 high-speed steel tooth edge for heat and wear resistance
- Vari-raker tooth set for multipurpose cutting applications
- The Lenox Classic bimetal band saw blade has a vari-tooth design, a positive rake angle, and a vari-raker set for multipurpose cutting on carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum and other nonferrous metals. The vari-tooth design has variable tooth spacing and gullet capacity to provide faster cutting rates than the regular tooth design. The teeth are made of M-42 high-speed steel for heat and wear resistance. The blade can make cuts in cylindrical solids, rectangular tubes, and structural shapes. The blade has a vari-raker tooth set, which alternates between left-leaning, right-leaning, and unset teeth, for multipurpose cutting applications. It has variable pitch, which varies tooth size and gullet depth to reduce noise levels and vibrations, and to remove chips efficiently.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.