Lenox Diemaster 2 Vari Raker Band Saw Blade
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Vari-tooth design for faster cutting rates than regular tooth design and smooth cuts
- Bimetal for cutting wood, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, and stainless steel
- Good for cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets
- Vari-raker tooth set for general-purpose cutting applications
- Size: 14 ft. 9"
- The Lenox Diemaster 2 bimetal band saw blade has a vari-tooth design, a positive rake angle, and a vari-raker set for contoured general-purpose cutting on wood, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, and stainless steel. The vari-tooth design has variable tooth spacing and gullet capacity to provide faster cutting rates than the regular tooth design and to make smooth cuts. The teeth are made of M-42 high-speed steel for heat and wear resistance. The blade can make cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets. It has a flexible back that is good for contoured cutting.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.