Lenox Diemaster 2 Vari Raker Band Saw Blade
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Vari-tooth design for faster cutting rates than regular tooth design and smooth cuts
- Bimetal for cutting wood, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, and stainless steel
- Good for cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets
- Vari-raker tooth set for general-purpose cutting applications
- Size: 14 ft. 9"
- The Lenox Diemaster 2 bimetal band saw blade has a vari-tooth design, a positive rake angle, and a vari-raker set for contoured general-purpose cutting on wood, aluminum and other nonferrous metals, carbon steel, alloy steel, tool steel, structural steel, and stainless steel. The vari-tooth design has variable tooth spacing and gullet capacity to provide faster cutting rates than the regular tooth design and to make smooth cuts. The teeth are made of M-42 high-speed steel for heat and wear resistance. The blade can make cuts in solid shapes, rectangular tubes, structural shapes, and sheets. It has a flexible back that is good for contoured cutting.
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.