LMT Onsrud Solid Carbide 8 Facet Drill Bit - Size: 1/2"
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Jobber length drill bit has a midrange drilling depth for general-purpose applications
- Solid carbide drills produce close-tolerance holes in hard materials, and have a longer tool life at higher speeds than cobalt and high-speed steel (HSS)
- Uncoated (bright) finish has no additional surface treatment or coating
- 8-facet point with four cutting edges prevents delamination when drilling difficult-to-machine composite materials
- Round shank accommodates most drill chucks
- The Onsrud Cutter 67-800 series jobber length drill bit is made from solid carbide with an uncoated (bright) finish and has an 8-facet point for use in general-purpose drilling applications on difficult-to-machine composite materials. The drill bit point has two sets of cutting edges, one with a 90-degree point and the other with a 118-degree point, that reduce the possibility of delamination when drilling composites, carbon fiber, mechanical plastics, and fiber-reinforced plastics. Solid carbide is harder than high-speed or cobalt steel, provides longer tool life at higher speeds, and produces close-tolerance holes in hard materials. The uncoated finish has no additional surface treatment or coating. An 8-facet point has four cutting edges (instead of the standard two) to prevent delamination when drilling difficult-to-machine composite materials. The round shank accommodates most drill chucks.
- LMT Onsrud
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.