Michigan Drill 200 Series High-Speed Steel General Purpose Drill Bit, #2 Morse Taper Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 31/64" Size (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Michigan Drill taper shank drill bit. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. 118 degrees conventional point. Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. 31/64-inches size.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
- 200 31/64
- 200 31/64
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.