Michigan Drill 200 Series High-Speed Steel General Purpose Drill Bit, #5 Morse Taper Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 1-59/64" Size (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Michigan Drill taper shank drill bit. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. 118 degrees conventional point. Morse taper shank allows the tool to be inserted directly into the machine's spindle to facilitate high-torque applications such as large cut diameters. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. 1-59/64-inches size.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
- 200 1-59/64
- 200 1-59/64
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.