Michigan Drill 212 Series High-Speed Steel Extra-Long Length Drill Bit, Ground Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 5/8" Size, 12" Length (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Michigan Drill high-speed steel extra-long length straight shank drill bit. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Available in ground finish. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. These drills are utilized in deep hole or long reach drilling applications in many kinds of materials for either hand held or fixed spindle use. Versatile 118 degrees conventional point.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
- 212 5/8
- 212 5/8
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.