Michigan Drill 356 Series High-Speed Steel Screw Machine Length Step Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 1/2 Screw Size, 5-1/8" Length (Pack of 1)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Michigan Drill jobber length step drill bit for drilling and counterboring cap screw clearance holes. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Measures 0.5312 inches minor by 0.7812 inches major diameter; 1 inches step length.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.