Michigan Drill 356 Series High-Speed Steel Screw Machine Length Step Drill Bit, Uncoated (Bright) Finish, Round Shank, Spiral Flute, 118 Degrees Conventional Point, 1/2 Screw Size, 5-1/8" Length (Pack of 1)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Michigan Drill jobber length step drill bit for drilling and counterboring cap screw clearance holes. High-speed steel tools are good for most general purpose applications, offering a combination of hardness and toughness for wear resistance. Uncoated tools feature just the base substrate without any additional treatment or coatings and are suitable for a wide range of applications. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of toolholding systems. When run in a counterclockwise direction (right-hand cut) spiral fluted tools evacuate chips up and out of the cut to reduce clogging. Measures 0.5312 inches minor by 0.7812 inches major diameter; 1 inches step length.
- MICHIGAN DRILL
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.