Micro 100, BB-490750, Right Hand Cutting Radius Boring Tool, 0.490" Minimum Bore Diameter, 0.750" Maximum Bore Depth, 0.123" Projection, 0.005" Tool Radius, 1/2" Shank Diameter, 3" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 BB-490750 uncoated solid carbide boring tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require boring/turning. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. This tool is manufactured with a 0.003" nose radius and the cutter diameter tolerance is +0.000" to -0.002" ensuring ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.