Micro 100 DC-1 Straight Flute Double End Combined Drill and Countersink 60 Included Angle, 3/64" Drill Diameter, 3/64" Drill Length, 1/8" Shank Diameter, 1.5" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The MICRO 100 DC-1 uncoated solid carbide, straight flute, double ended, combined drill and 60 included countersink tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires a conical diameter be cut so that it allows for the head of a countersunk bolt/screw to sit flush with the surface of the part being machines. The drill point on this tool allows for a drill to follow with deflection (walking). Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.