Micro 100 DC-4 Straight Flute Double End Combined Drill and Countersink 60 Included Angle, 1/8" Drill Diameter, 1/8" Drill Length, 5/16" Shank Diameter, 2.125" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- The MICRO 100 DC-4 uncoated solid carbide, straight flute, double ended, combined drill and 60 included countersink tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that requires a conical diameter be cut so that it allows for the head of a countersunk bolt/screw to sit flush with the surface of the part being machines. The drill point on this tool allows for a drill to follow with deflection (walking). Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.