Micro 100 MBBM-008040 38 mm L Miniature Right Hand Boring Tool
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Miniature Boring Bar
- Lockdown Flat automatically locates tool on center
- Inch Available too
- Made in USA
- The MICRO 100 MBBM-008040 Metric size, miniature, uncoated, solid carbide boring tool. Designed and engineered for most machining applications that require boring/turning in small diameters. Sharp corner tool ideal for applications in soft to medium materials. Tools can be utilized for both roughing and finishing. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. Each tool's cutting edge/tip has a distinctive mirror like finish that significantly adds to material removal while improving surface finishes. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Material Type: Carbide
- Finish Types: Uncoated (Bright)
- Additional Features: 0.8 Min Bore Diameter
- Cutting Diameter: 3/4 inches
- End Cut Type: Bore
- Overall Length: 38 mm
- Shank Diameter: 3 mm
- System of Measurement: Metric
- Micro 100
- Boring Drill Bit
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.