Micro 100 QSP-500-3.5 Quick Change Split Blank, Solid Carbide Tool, 0.6250" (15.9 mm) Split Length, 2.185" (55.5 mm) Usable Neck, 0.5000" (12.7 mm) Shank Diameter, 3.5" (89 mm) Overall Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- The MICRO 100 QSP-500-3.5 Precision ground blank with locating, locking and spoon "pregrinds" that features the exclusive MICRO 100 proprietary process. Designed and engineered for those who have the capabilities of sharpening and grinding blanks with confidence. The Micro-Quik Tooling System provides maximum centerline repeatability within plus or minus 0.0005" from tool to tool. When all of this systems components are used together, this unique system reduces machine setup, downtime, tooling costs, and tooling inventories all while boosting productivity. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling and accessories.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.