Micro 100 QTHM-316 Quick Change Metric Shank Tool Holders, 0.1875" ID, 0.750" Head Diameter, 16 mm Shank Diameter, 2.75" Overall Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The MICRO 100 QTHM-316 Precision ground, heat treated, metric version, Micro-Quik Quick Change Toolholder. Round shank, quick-change toolholder that will accepts any QC style tools with a 3/16" diameter shank. Utilizes QC type locating and locking right hand screw threads and features coolant through capabilities. Typically, this toolholder would be placed the machine where access to screw is readily available to the end user for fast , quick , and accurate tool changes without ever having to take the toolholder out of the machine. Manufactured with close tolerances to ensure ultimate precision and performance. The Micro-Quik Tooling System provides maximum centerline repeatability within plus or minus 0.0005" from tool to tool. When all of this systems components are used together, this unique system reduces machine setup, downtime, tooling costs, and tooling inventories all while boosting productivity. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling and accessories.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.