Micro 100 RDA-40 No End Cut, Diamond Cut Router Flute, "Style A", Solid Carbide Tool, 3/16" Cutter Diameter, 5/8" Flute Length, 3/16" Shank Diameter, 2" Overall Length
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- The MICRO 100 RDA-40 uncoated, solid carbide diamond-cut routers with a fluting pattern. Designed and engineered for routing printed circuit boards made from glass fibre, epoxy resin, and composites used in the aircraft industry. Equally effective for routing plastics and other non-metallic materials. The diamond-cut fluting patterns provide for smooth rapid cutting while leaving a clean edge and features a "no end cut" design. MICRO 100 Brazed type tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality their substrate is in a class of its own resulting from exclusive treating processes that allow for vastly increased speed and feed rates. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed when it comes to solid carbide tooling.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.