Micro 100 SR-375-12 Round Blank, 3/8" Shank Diameter, 12" Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- MICRO 100, SR-375-12, precision ground, solid carbide blanks. Designed and engineered for those who manufacture a variety of solid carbide tooling such as end mills, boring and/or turning tools, drills, and other stationary and rotary type tools/tooling. Best suited foremost types of materials. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own, resulting from an exclusive treating process that allows for increased speeds and feeds and extended tool life. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.