Micro 100 SRM-120-310 Round Blank, Metric Dimensions, 12 mm Shank Diameter, 310 mm Overall Length, Solid Carbide Tool
A clever deal seeker from IN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- MICRO 100, SRM-120-310, precision ground, metric size, solid carbide blanks. Designed and engineered for those who manufacture a variety of solid carbide tooling such as end mills, boring and/or turning tools, drills, and other stationary and rotary type tools/tooling. Best suited foremost types of materials. MICRO 100 Solid Carbide Tools feature more than just a micro-grain of excellent quality. Their substrate is in a class of its own, resulting from an exclusive treating process that allows for increased speeds and feeds and extended tool life. For over 45 years, MICRO 100 is a known industry leader and internationally acclaimed.
- Micro 100
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.