Milwaukee 11-Amp 4-1/2-inch Angle Grinder - Red (6146-30)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Milwaukee 11-Amp 4-1/2-inch Angle Grinder - Red (6146-30) is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good value. I got this at the local farm store and the price was right. The box contained a grinding wheel and a case which is nice. However, when I used it the first time it seemed like there was a bump on the wheel. It would not grind smoothly on a flat surface. When I looked at it I saw that the flange (not the flange nut) was not of an even thickness and it caused the grinding wheel to wobble. I would guess that the difference was about 1 mm. And caused about a 3 mm wobble. I could see it wobble when it coasted down. I returned to the retailer and took the flange off of the display model as it looked straight. The retailer also called the manufacturer and ordered a new flange to be sent to my home. When I got home and used the flange from the display model I could tell right away it was better. I grinds rust off of my trailer hitch pretty good. Must have been a bad batch of flanges. PS I wish there was a way to tighten the side handle with a wrench and not just hand tight.
Date published: 2012-02-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from The best 4 inch grinder on the market I run a fab shop. I love these grinders for smaller jobs. They are easy to use, well balanced, single hand operation, and durable. They last about five to six years of continuous use. Don't settle for grinders of another color such as orange, green, or yellow. Especially stay way from orange they are unsafe. I would and do recommend these products to everyone.
Date published: 2014-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Everything and more Needed a second 4 1/2 grinder, I bought the 11 amp Milwaukee and its outstanding.
Date published: 2014-04-10
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Good Value. As a follow up to the above I got the part in the mail and it was the wrong part. I returned to the farm store and we looked up the part number specifically. It was 43-34-0935, inner disc flange on bulletin number 54-38-2200. We re-ordered the part and it came in a couple of days. That did the trick. It looks flat. Great customer service. PS the case is a nice one, it has a padded bottom.
Date published: 2012-03-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from great grinder the grinder performs well, I'll use it for getting rid of spatter and cutting old nuts and bolts
Date published: 2016-10-15
- Power Source
- Corded Electric
- Wheel Diameter
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-free accessory change for easy change of all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress for improved motor life and performance
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- The Milwaukee 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder offers a unique combination of maximum power, performance and durability. With a 1400 max watts out motor that powers through the toughest jobs, this angle grinder is easy to use with single hand operation, is well balanced and has an ergonomic design for comfortable use no matter how long your job lasts. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes overload protection to maximize motor life, an electronic clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, line lock-out to prevent automatic start-up after power loss and soft start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, you can change all accessories, including hubbed products, while the burst resistant and adjustable guard, allows you to make quick guard installations and adjustments for less downtime.
- Compatible With: multiple grinder guards and flanges
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Amperage (amps): 11
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Color Family: Red
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 11000
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Product Depth (in.): 4.5
- Product Height (in.): 7.72
- Product Width (in.): 15.29
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 4.5 in
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.