Milwaukee 11-Amp 4-1/2-inch Angle Grinder - Red (6146-30)
A true treasure hunter from TN snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
- Power Source
- Corded Electric
- Wheel Diameter
- Powerful 11 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Tool-free accessory change for easy change of all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress for improved motor life and performance
- Debris baffles protect internal components by deflecting damaging debris out of the airflow at the intake vents
- The Milwaukee 11 Amp 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder offers a unique combination of maximum power, performance and durability. With a 1400 max watts out motor that powers through the toughest jobs, this angle grinder is easy to use with single hand operation, is well balanced and has an ergonomic design for comfortable use no matter how long your job lasts. Milwaukee's Electronic Advantage includes overload protection to maximize motor life, an electronic clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, line lock-out to prevent automatic start-up after power loss and soft start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, you can change all accessories, including hubbed products, while the burst resistant and adjustable guard, allows you to make quick guard installations and adjustments for less downtime.
- Compatible With: multiple grinder guards and flanges
- Adjustable Handle: Yes
- Amperage (amps): 11
- Arbor Size: 5/8 in.-11 in.
- Color Family: Red
- Cord Length (ft.): 8
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 11000
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Product Depth (in.): 4.5
- Product Height (in.): 7.72
- Product Width (in.): 15.29
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 4.5 in
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.