Milwaukee 7 Amp Corded 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder (6130-33)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
No reviews found
- Power Source
- Corded Electric
- Wheel Diameter
- Includes 4-1/2 in. small angle grinder, spanner wrench and type 27 guard
- 11,000 RPM speed for fast and efficient grinding
- 7 Amp, 750 MWO motor is powerful for daily applications
- Sliding lock-on switch provides comfort during extended use
- 8 ft. cord provides a long reach
- Side handle provides a secure grip
- Light and compact at 10.2 in. long and 3.5 lbs.
- The Milwaukee 4-1/2 in. Small Angle Grinder features a powerful 7 Amp motor and 11,000 RPM, making the tool an excellent choice for a variety of grinding jobs. The multi-port exhaust reduces motor burn-up by efficiently venting hot air out of the grinder. Debris baffles protect the internal components by deflecting debris out of the airflow at the intake vents. The burst-resistant guard offers safe operation.
- Amperage (amps): 7.5
- Arbor Size: 5/8
- Color Family: Red
- Cord Length (ft.): 8.0
- Corded Tool Type: Angle Grinder
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 11000
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Variable Speed: No
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.