Milwaukee M18 Fuel Lithium 2-Tool Combo Kit (2797-22)
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
Milwaukee M18 Fuel Lithium 2-Tool Combo Kit (2797-22) is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Peduba from Awesome Deal Was expecting scratches, stuff missing since it was previously opened. Everything was there, looks and works like new. Couldn't pass up the price.
Date published: 2016-01-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zafar from
Date published: 2016-01-24
- Hammer drill/driver's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1200 in. lbs. of peak torque and up to 2000 RPM for faster drilling speeds
- Impact driver's POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 1800 in. lbs. of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0Ah batteries provide powerful performance
- REDLITHIUM battery technology offers superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver exceptional work per charge and work over pack life
- The M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit (2897-22) is the highest performing hammer drill and impact driver combo kit on the market. Also included is the M18 FUEL 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (2753-20), the most powerful impact driver in its class. At 1800 in. lbs. of fastening torque, this impact drives screws fast yet also provides impressive control over power and speed thanks to its proprietary 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology available, a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, more run time and more power.
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
- Battery Size: 18-volt
- Color Family: Red
- Cordless Tool Type: Combo Kit
- Cordless/ Corded: Cordless
- Number of Batteries Included: 2
- Number of Tools Included: 2
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Voltage (volts): 18
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.