MK Morse Hole Saw Diameter Carbide Tipped (AT29)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Hole Saw
- Carbide Tipped
- Tungsten carbide tooth tips offer the highest wear resistance possible and longer life cutting abrasive materials
- Ground and set teeth to help cut materials that bi-metal saws will not cut
- 3 teeth per inch creates wider gullet for better chip clearance and faster cutting
- Maximum cutting depth 1-1/2-inch
- 1 hole saw per box
- Carbide Hole Saw, Saw Dia. 1-13/16 In., Tungsten Carbide Tipped, Max. Cutting Depth 1-1/2 In., Teeth Positive Rake, Teeth per Inch 3, Arbor Hole 5/8-18, Use Arbor 4XJ25, Thread Size 5/8-18, Pilot Drill 4XJ28, Carbide Tipped, Included with Arbor, Drill Size 1/4 In. Dia X 4 In. L, For Abrasive Materials Such As Fiberglass, Particle Board, Asbestos Board, Formica Hole SawsCarbide-TippedDesigned for sawing holes in tough abrasive materials such as fiberglass, particle board, asbestos board, plaster, and Formica . 3 teeth per inch provides better chip clearance and faster cuts. Separate arbor required.
- Size: 1-13/16-Inch
- Color: Black
- MK Morse
- Carbide Tipped
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.