Norton No-Fil Adhesive Backed/Aluminium Oxide Adalox Abrasive Sanding Disc
A true treasure hunter from AR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Water-based stearate coating resists loading for extended abrasive life
- Disc materials are non-pigmented and prevent color transfer to the work surface
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive is durable and offers a consistent scratch pattern for a fine finish
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive, for easy application without needing solvents, water, or heat
- Paper backing is flexible, and offers a more consistent finish than cloth or fiber
- The Norton A275 No-Fil pressure sensitive adhesive abrasive disc forms a bond when pressure is applied to stick the disc to its back-up pad, without the use of solvents, water, or heat to activate the adhesion. This disc is used for preparing primed and painted surfaces, sanding plastics and fiberglass, and bare wood sanding.
- Norton Abrasives
- Sanding Disc
- Norton A275-1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.