Norton No-Fil Adhesive Backed/Aluminium Oxide Adalox Abrasive Sanding Disc
A savvy shopper from AR snagged this deal before you could.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Water-based stearate coating resists loading for extended abrasive life
- Disc materials are non-pigmented and prevent color transfer to the work surface
- P-graded, heat-treated, aluminum oxide abrasive is durable and offers a consistent scratch pattern for a fine finish
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive, for easy application without needing solvents, water, or heat
- Paper backing is flexible, and offers a more consistent finish than cloth or fiber
- The Norton A275 No-Fil pressure sensitive adhesive abrasive disc forms a bond when pressure is applied to stick the disc to its back-up pad, without the use of solvents, water, or heat to activate the adhesion. This disc is used for preparing primed and painted surfaces, sanding plastics and fiberglass, and bare wood sanding.
- Norton Abrasives
- Sanding Disc
- Norton A275-1
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.