Precision Twist High Speed Extra Long Length Drill Bit - 13/16" (59552)
Sorry, this item is no longer available.
Search our site to find another great deal. But hurry! With our low prices, we sell out fast!
Please note: BLINQ sells products in multiple conditions (new, open box, refurbished, etc). Not all reviews are reflective of the condition that you may purchase.
- Round Shank
- Extra-length, for deeper holes
- 118-degree conventional point angles good for general drilling applications
- Round shanks can be used with a variety of tool-holding systems
- Uncoated (bright), economical and useful with a wide range of drilling applications
- High-speed steel (HSS), for use on a wide variety of materials
The Precision Twist 1511 long length, 118-degree conventional point, general-purpose round shank drill bit made of high-speed steel (HSS) with uncoated finish is suitable for drilling holes to a depth up to 15 times the diameter of the drill size. The shank diameter is the same as the drill size.
The 1511 series has a type N flute form (a regular helix angle of 21 to 34 degrees) which is good for drilling in a variety of materials, such as metal, wood, and synthetics. For drill bit sizes larger than 17/32 of an inch (13.49375mm/0.53125) inches, the drills have a black oxide (also called steam tempering) finish. This finish gives a strongly adhering surface treatment that acts to retain cutting fluid and prevent chip to tool welding, reducing the formation of a built-up edge. All other sizes have an uncoated finish, which helps keep costs down, yet provides acceptable performance in most situations.
Precision manufactures machine tools under the following brands: Precision Twist, Precision Dormer, and Union Butterfield. They have locations around the world, and provide tools adhering to ANSI, NAS, and DIN standards. They are made to ANSI (fractional sizing) industry standards, which help ensure that drill bits around the world conform to the same specifications.
Precision manufactures machine tools under the following brands: Precision Twist, Precision Dormer, and Union Butterfield. They have locations around the world, and provide tools adhering to ANSI, NAS, and DIN standards.
- Part Number: 59552
- Cutting Diameter: 13/16 inches
- Cutting Length: 11 inches
- Flute Length: 11 inches
- Manufacturer Series Number: 1511
- Outside Diameter: 0.8125 inches
- Overall Length: 15 inches
- Size: 13/16"
- Style Name: Extra-Long Length
- System of Measurement: Inch
May We Also Suggest
How BLINQ Works
- Retailer needs to move overstock, open box & refurbished inventory.
- BLINQ receives inventory and professionally inspects each item.
- Condition is determined, with only the best items passing inspection.
- Item is heavily discounted on BLINQ.com to sell quickly.